I have Quit my Job to Domain!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello Everyone my name is Allen Johnson, I go by the name alanj878. I live in florida and I have quit my job at walmart to follow my passion to do business ventures online and off. I will be documenting these accolades on my blog. Basically you will get inside my head and Find What I am doing what I am thinking about relating to the domaining universe.Pretty much like everyone out there I am average person with a verylittle money(at the beginning of this blog.) I will track some of the thing I am doing to Become A successful Domainer In the Domaining Universe. I am consolidating my portfolio right now and selling a lot of my names and acquiting new ones and will unveil Few Developmental Projects. Also I will Bable about my life sometimes and educate sometimes. So if you want to know more about me email me alanj878@DnGain.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment